As of 23 March, we are processing applications from the following dates:
- Household, full, outlined and reserved matters: 21 March 2023
- Discharge of conditions: 20 March 2023
- Pre-applications: 23 March 2023
We will notify you as soon as your application has been validated.
New planning applications, once validated, are normally uploaded to our online planning register within 5 working days. Once published, it is possible to:
- Find all drawings and documents related to any live application, including comments from other consultees.
- Comment on any live planning application.
- View the details of some historical applications. For older applications, we usually offer a historic file request service, however this service is temporarily suspended. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Print or download a weekly list of applications received or decided, by parish.
We process planning applications once we have received all the documentation required, as listed in our Local Validation Checklists. We are a very busy service, processing 6,390 planning applications between April 2020 and March 2021, so please bear with us as we work through your validation documents and process your planning application.