West Wickham Neighbourhood Plan goes to consultation
West Wickham Parish Council submitted its Neighbourhood Plan to South Cambridgeshire District Council (SCDC) on 3 December 2021. SCDC is now encouraging the residents of West Wickham to have their say on the Neighbourhood Plan, before it is considered by an examiner and can proceed towards a referendum. Comments can be submitted to us between 9am on Tuesday 18 January and 5pm on Tuesday 15 March 2022.
How can you comment?
- using our online consultation system:
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- writing to us at Planning Policy Team, South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6EA
It will be possible to view the documents within West Wickham, as copies are to be kept in the Community telephone boxes within the parish during the consultation:
- In front of the Old School, 22 High Street, CB21 4RY
- Opposite Westview, 47 Streetly End, CB21 4RP
During the consultation, if you wish to obtain a hard copy of the neighbourhood plan please contact us on 01954 713 000.
To find out more information, and to make comments, visit the South Cambs website.